Thursday 20 March 2014

Moodboards and sketches - building sketches, how I'm going to layer the buildings etc

I put together quite a few mood boards as they really help the development process i also annotated them to show what i took from them and will talk about them throughly in my presentation. 
I tried to explore into the feeling of how the poetry might make the character playing it feeling, i wanted to combine a good colour scheme with a mixture of beautiful visuals and well fitted sound. 
So i stared by searching the internet for all things beautiful that could depict a landscape in a way that was to fit the style and tone of my scene which is medieval times. 
Here are my annotated mood boards below showing the process of my thoughts and the ideas and inspiration i took from them. 






No comments:

Post a Comment