Thursday 20 March 2014

Floor and Elevation plans

I have drawn up a lot of floor plans this time, from our last module i know that they helped me out a lot and were able to bring my ideas forward and develop them much more with a better understanding. I used the floor planed this time during the early stages and also to incorporate scripting into the early stages too so that i had a head up on where i would put it. I find that floor plans work well for sounds and scripting plans but i wanted to be extra organised for this project.
What confuses me is that i find it much easier to draw a floor plan from my mind than i do any kind of other drawing i find that floor plans really help my development phase and help me to create visually into a 3d scale test model which is what i will do next from these.



No comments:

Post a Comment