Monday 31 March 2014

End of year show and preparations

So for our end of year show I am going to have one monitor set up with a keyboard and mouse or an xbox 360 controller which ever is easiest to navigate with I will test these in the following weeks to come and see which feels better and looks more professional, I will also be printing out a copy of my development process for people who don't know how to make video games, this will give them a bit more information and a visual guide as to how much work actually goes into one project. This will be on the side next to my final piece which will be a playable level of 'The Tower'
I have given myself enough time to test and arrange these things ready for end of year show as my level doesn't need tweaking and is fully ready for the end of year show.
I will also have my business cards there for people to take possibly mounted on the wall in a small container or arranged on the desk in a nice fashion, it depends where my spot is set up in the room which I'm sure we will be told of very shortly.
I have found in this years PPP i am thinking on a much more professional level now planning and thinking way in advance of how i would have been in first year and even second year.
I look forward to the event and can't wait for people to interact with my work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment