Thursday 20 March 2014

Creating my booklet document of workflow

I decided to make a documentation of my work to show with my finished piece. As I'm not a concept artist or anything like that i decided to have an informative development of my work flow.
I have taken things from my blog and also wrote up things too to show the development, time management, process, research influences and struggles of my work.
I think that by doing this the person playing will get a better understanding of how much effort and time it takes to create something like this which is something that people that for granted a lot these days. Especially people who don't do creative things for a living.
I also think that this booklet gives more of a professional feel to the finished piece and will create an understanding between the player and the game as they can understand the story more and be able to read the poem for themselves first hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment