Monday 19 May 2014

Vsauce

Vsauce is something my friend showed me recently and i am absolutely hooked on it, I actually can't believe i have not seen it before. 
Vsauce is basically a youtube channel that explores and debates questions you wouldn't normally think of or if you did get the answers too? 
Important questions such as could Godzilla actually exist on earth?
The short answer is no - if he didn't die from not enough daily calorie consumption he would indefinitely step foot on land from the sea and immediately drop to the floor dead as his own bones would not be able to support his weight. He would also not realise that he would be dead before he hit the ground because of the fact that the signal would not reach his brain in time. 
Cool right? :)
I posted some vids below for your viewing, really watch them they are very interesting and i find they make me think in a different way and analyse things more now when i am playing on something, watching something or even developing a character. 

Could Godzilla Exist?
Vsauce3

How much does Thor's hammer weigh?
Vsauce3

This is what memories look like
Vsauce2

The web is not the net
Vsauce

See below some vids by Vsauce3 below which show awesomley awesome game merchandise
nom nom nom
want it all.




I hope you have found these videos as interesting as i have and i will continue to follow Vsauce as it is a very good source of information and inspiration on ideas. 
I find that it helps me think more outside of the box and develop my ideas more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment