Wednesday 14 May 2014

Finished Piece and my thoughts on it as a whole

I've throughly enjoyed making this piece of work that is special to me on a personal level as well. I have enjoyed everything from modelling all the way to scripting and learnt so much along the way which i always do with these such large projects. 
The most I will take away from this is the skills i have learned extra in unity this time such as more particle effects and scripting sound. I also know from this to always have a plan B and even a plan C just incase because you can never know if someone will let you down or pick you up. 
I've had both in this module and it has been a roller coaster ride but I'm very proud of what I've come out with and the feedback really helped me throughout the module, especially the final crit we had. 
I've found my time management of this module to be quite an improvement to last time and i think i have stuck to my statement of intent very well.

Please see below screen shots of my final piece I will upload a build and run of the level on my blog after hand in too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment