Wednesday 21 May 2014

Creating a Logo/ Brand for myself - 'Lowrybear'

'Lowrybear'
My slogan or brand if you will is Lowrybear and i thought it was about time to create a logo that could go on my business cards and sit in the corner of my work without distracting the client or viewer too much. 
I went for something simple and humorous that would appeal to like minded people. 
I know that things should be super professional but i feel that this may be acceptable in the internet. 
I have done a lot of research into self promoting and branding, from Life after College i know that it is a big thing that helps you get noticed and can sometimes lead you to get unnoticed if its boring or rubbish. 
 I will be watching in the following weeks to come at the end of year show how people view the business cards so i then know if i need to tone it down, keep it the same or make it more professional. 

I thought that adding my slogan in a speech bubble would be more funky than just writing it in the bottom right hand corner.



I also played around with a few colours and i like them maybe for different backgrounds or if they were on a different colour however i think i will stick with a plain white bear.



I also came up with this design for the backs of business cards and as a smaller slogan for smaller things, possibly at the bottom of website newsletters? The top of Twitter pages or other advertising i could use. I think this design works well and keeps the Lowrybear image i am trying to create. 

Please see below also I made a small one and moved it in the corner to see how it might look at the bottom of my website, I really like the outcome of it i think the brand name and logo work really well together and i will go about getting these copy written later this year if the feedback from my business cards is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment