Wednesday 14 May 2014

Primary Research - Bath


I visited Bath to get some primary research in whilst i was visiting with friends and i found the place to be very peaceful and nice. The middle image at the top is the best one i found and it really influenced the architectural influences in my work for this project, it made me think completely about not having just a flat room but having something a medieval place would have such as ceil beams and stone ceilings and wooden chandeliers hanging from them. It enforced my idea for arch ways too i wanted my character to walk under something like you do in castles normally. 
I also got from it more influences such as the river, my level would look much more fuller with something that a forest would have which would be a river, i can incorporate some nice river sounds in there later too with sound and scripting which should go nicely with the visuals. 
The trip was a good visit and primary research is always a must for all types of projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment