Monday 19 May 2014

Visiting Crytek Studios - Germany


At the end of June I will be visiting my good friend Omar who last year got a job at Crytek in Germany. So as a super awesome treat he is taking me round the studio and showing me what its like to work in a big games company environment.
I'm looking forward to this so much and from it I will create new contacts, see professionals and how they do it in the work place and the set up and chain of command etc.
I will be taking business cards along with me and a link on my phone to view my portfolio if any one wants to see. I will also be meeting with a few of Omar's friends who are 3D environment level designers so this is a great opportunity to ask them some questions that will help me figure out my next moves to get into the industry myself and what a company is looking for in a 3D environment designer.

I am also going to take with me some questions that i can ask the people that work there without being too annoying! I think this will be valuable information and writing it down will help a lot. I will be preparing these questions before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment