Tuesday 22 October 2013

Concept Art

I asked Andy Bailey to draw up some concept art for me as this is his speciality and he's really good at it. I tend to be more on the virtual side of things enjoying to create 3D objects rather than draw, plus i really aren't that good at drawing however i will be working on this on my FMP as its something i must get better at. I messaged Andy through Facebook about the Concept Art as we had talked in class about it previously, I send him screenshots of a mock up I made to guide his Concept Art and also the type of style i would like, we then discussed it further in class the next day and he got down to drawing a final piece of Concept Art, I'm very grateful for it and i think it depicts my scene of the Victorian child's room well.

Here's the screenshots i sent him via Facebook - At first i was going to go for a cartoony style as i was self conscious about texturing and thought it might look rubbish however when i started texturing and picked it up again i felt confident enough to go for a none cartoony style. 






Thank you Andy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment