Monday 8 October 2012

What skill's am i going to work on this year? :D

- Drawing - Over the summer i've been practising drawing and shading and i can notice the difference practising :D i've got much better than i thought i was but i still have a lonnngggggg way to go to get to the level i need to be at, so i'm gonna keep drawing as much as i can, at least a few times a week drawing sessions. 

- Photoshop - I've already got started on this and i'm improving bit by bit, all i gotta keep doing is photoshopping and drawing in my spare time and just take the time to finish concept art and do tutorials online. 

- Maya - As we use this quite a bit i can just keep using it whenever we need to which will boost my skills, i need to start using it randomly a bit so i can just repeat repeat repeat and get better at modelling. 

- Mudbox - I've never gone on this and i have it just sat waiting on my mac for my to try it. I'm gonna watch tutorials and get help off anyone who knows how to use it, i know a few people that use it so i'm gonna ask them for advice and helpful web pages to follow.


- 3DS MAX - I have a friend who finished mis masters last year and uses this regularly, so because he doesn't know how to use maya were gonna have animation nights round at my house and swap software tips, this will be a great thing to have gaming cv, two animation modelling softwares i can use.

No comments:

Post a Comment