Thursday 25 October 2012

Binding, weight painting and skinning

I found this process the hardest of all, as we'd never done this at all before and it was quite complicated taking in all the little things you had to do such as parent things to each other the right way or they wouldn't work. I found the whole thing a little daunting at first but as matt's video's went on and i followed the instructions i began to understand and think ahead of his word's as in what he was going to do or say next. 
I learned some very vital skills doing this part and without this alien exercise i know that a lot of us would have been completely lost.



I had some trouble's with my alien for example my aliens foot just would not move with out the other foot moving and annabeth couldn't figure it out either, it's still a mystery to me why it was doing it, i presume i must have missed something in weight painting even though it showed i had not. Maybe if i turned it onto the colour rainbow weight painting next time i would be able to tell more and avoid this problem in the future. 



I enjoyed weight painting it was easy to grasp and fun to do



i still have a way to go with it though, as you can see, i missed a few bits :)
silly face
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment