Tuesday 20 November 2012

Animating our aliens and creating interactive turntable's


Because all my time at the end was put into exporting every thing, resizing, camera's, scripting and lights i completely ran out of time to do my turntable so jess kindly made this one for me, it's my fault as i should have made this turntable weeks ago but as i lost my animation folder of my alien i had to re-start my animation of him all over again.
I've learned from this that i must time manage better and be more organized with folder so i don't loose anything, what i think i did was not save the file from the computer before it restarted for the night. I haven't done this since so i've learnt my lesson.

I found animating this time to be much easier than last and i'm not sure why. I just found that i understood what to press and had a better understanding of time as in 24 frames = 1 second and i found that my thought process had changed from last year as in i think a lot more now about the principles of animation and what would make something look better or more realistic.
I'm finding maya and unity much more easier to use which is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment