Wednesday 22 May 2013

Who am iiiiiiiiiiiii?


I have no idea yet Jackie but i know i wanna be creative :)

So for our final presentation of the year PPP i did a game environment again... surprise.
I wish i would have had more time to make a new environment but instead to save time and cause Anna said it was ok i used the environment i just made for the responsive brief. I made sure to add things to it though to make it PPP orientated. I added in a leap of faith and a graveyard of ideas where i've wrote my feelings on tombstones and put old crappy idea's in the graveyard. I've also set up a live band of the Plobears to view with a great view of my responsive brief :)
I've set up some image planes of all the work i'm proud of this year and to talk through what i learnt from them etc. And finally i've put my brain in there.... 






I like the little presentation i've got going on and can definitely talk for 20minutes. 
Here's some questions i answered from the powerpoint so that i can have a better idea of walk i'm talking about whilst up there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment