Thursday 17 January 2013

Starting to open up more portals in the social networking thingy

I know i have to do this and i have been lagging a little with it but i'm starting to open up more and sign up to new things to talk to new people and see peoples work. I quite like tumblr but hate twitter still. It's all that hashtag crap, can't stand it. Any who i will continue to hate it but go on it more and more...



opened up a deviant art account for when i have work i want to put up.


One thing i did do right is networking on facebook i was going to an event in Leeds called GameCityNights and i joined there page and started talking to a guy that was going too. Turns out we talked for hours about interests and work and met on the day, he was lovely and i took his business card and he told me to keep in touch. We still talk now and he has put my blog on his website for people to view as i dont have a proper website for work yet. 
The best thing to come out of it was him helping me look for an internship, he gave a great list of places and website to search through which got me in touch with some people. Really nice guy :)



helping me with internships-

No comments:

Post a Comment