Friday 4 January 2013

Polar bear Sketches and Finished Concept Art


These are just some doodles i made of different cartoony character bears, I wanted to have the option to change the look of the bear if i wanted too. Theres a few above i like as you can see i've circled them with red pen.


I had a thought to give the bears clothes but i think this time they would look better without, if i have time i may add a tie that's uv mapped with plobears on it :) 



So yeah concept art is not my strong suite, i only started using photoshop last year so my skills are limited and i do know i need to work on them to get better which i will. Seeing these that i've drawn below though i can see i've progressed a little and if i keep going this way then thats good. I feel like i need to leanr more skills with it and develop a style as i don't see drawing really in the way i should. i.e - perspective/ shading/ light. Anyway here's the bear i've drawn in photoshop-





No comments:

Post a Comment