Thursday 24 January 2013

Floor plans/ Technical drawings and elevations

One thing i really thought about before modelling this time was size and measurements  I know from the last module that re-sizing takes up a lot of time you dont have, i know that were not using unity this time so that wont be much of a problem but i dont want to start modelling until i know exactly what measurements i need to be modelling too. To make sure of this i'm going to use a piece of live footage i shoot of Jeff on Tuesday and insert it into maya so i know how big my environment needs to be around her and how big my bears should be in comparison. At the moment i want my bears to be the size of actual bears so we will see how it all turns out with the live footage and go from there.
I've made a few draft floor plans for filming on Tuesday too so i know where to ask Jeff to stand, where she will walk and where everything virtual will be. Doing all this pre-stuff is really helping me this time compared to our last module where we rushed in and didn't work things out.



No comments:

Post a Comment