Wednesday 28 November 2012

Adding particles, nearly done!

Next thing i did was the particles, this was easy for me once i got the hand of what everything did, annabeth explained to me what some things meant and this helped me a lot to figure out which values to give the particles. 


i added snowflakes to the scene 



chimney smoke with a bit of sidewards wind



this was me just messing around, an explosion was not needed :)
cool though. 


I'm gonna use this for other animations, found a great way to make an explosion! 


I wanted the fire to seem more realistic so instead of just using a simple fire i added a smoke particle and an embers particle too so they would all work together and look better.


All the particles overall made the scene look much better from the feedback sheet too people had said to add these. 

No comments:

Post a Comment