Monday 19 May 2014

Setting myself up with new software

So as we are coming up to our final week in uni i had a thought to myself that we may not be able to get free software anymore, yes we still have our student emails but does that still mean we can gain access to free student software to build our skills on?
So my plan of action is to download all the new software i think i will need, this way having the latest product will keep me as up to date as i can be on software packages.
I will download all the ones you see below 2015 latest editions)-






I have also been given a copy of Zbrush so i will use this to the best of my abilities and also use my subscription at digital tutors.com to be able to build these skills and make them good enough for the games industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment